
and this idea...Penguin themed!

and this! Adorable cupcakes...

Here's another presh blog: Lollipop
Now, I do have a pretty wicked awesome job that suits my personality very well and I see myself in the ad business for a long time. But, in another life (or later in this one), I would LOVE to just play and plan parties for people.
I ADORE stationary, papers and invitations. These are my favorite paper web sites:
Polka Dot Design
Impress in Print
Fine Stationery
Paper Style
Announcing It
Minted
Expressionery
Tiny Prints
Photo Affections
Yes, I have a web bookmark folder called "Stationary!"
When Keith and I have our "forever house" and (hopefully) the extra dough to throw parties and entertain for fun, I will LOOK for reasons to use invitations as cute as all these:












Oh, I could go on and on and on! I look at these and think of how fun it would be to do a party with that theme. I'm a total dork! No wonder I'm teased at work for being some sort-of Martha Stewart wannabe.
Ok, I'm off to bed. I could get lost on these websites for hours....







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)