
We've made the wonderful decision to stay in town this year and we're having some friends over to celebrate. We'll do some grillin' out and shoot some fireworks. After all, we can do that out here in tha countreee.
Everything red and blue is catching my eye right now..
I'm not sure what we'll be eating, but don't these look appetizing and festive?

Berry Cakes with Cinnamon Whipped Cream

A classic, beautiful flag cake

Martha Stewart's adorable flag cupcakes
She has an entire gallery of red, white and blue desserts, view it here.

Hello, gorgeous. I have cupcake envy.

Another fab Martha creation- Red, White, and Blue Parfaits. Cute- but I don't plan to go to that much trouble!

Now, I am LOVING these!! They look pretty easy...
Either way, my dessert will involve blueberries and strawberries, two of my favorite things!!
I've already set out all of my red, white and blue things...
Mom sent me home with a bag full of patriotic loot. She did an event at work for Memorial Day and had all these leftover goodies! I can't wait to decorate with it and celebrate Independence Day!!
I'll be sure to take lots of pics and show you how it turns out :)







1 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Lovin' the July 4th decor! One of my favorite holidays! Sam and I are going to the lake with some friends and I am baking some patriotic Triple Berry cupcakes (strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)