What's my problem? I am such a bad blogger. I think I have blog anxiety. Yes, that's a new term. I just made it up. I have recently added "make a blog post" to my mental to-do list. That's sad. Must slow down and take time to write....
I've been so dern busy lately. Work is a crazy mad house. But, I love my job so it's ok. Anyway, I come home late, tired, hungry, and headed for the couch. I eat dinner and if I cook that dinner then I do the dishes, of course. The kitchen must always be clean. Pet peeve of mine. So, then I'm really tired. Couch, TV, come to me, baby. I'm drained of all motivation. Keith studies and I fall asleep watching something like Dancing with the Stars. For the past three nights this little Mrs has been asleep by 9:45.
So, I need to add some kind of weeknight exercise. Otherwise, I'm always going to be tired. Now, if you know me, you're laughing right now. Kendall, exercise? hahha. See, it's really not my thing. I can probably count on my hands the times I've done any sort of "work out". And, I'm not athletic, either. So, my initial plan is to start running. Ok, ok, ok ...first, I'll begin with a lot of speed walking around the neighborhood. Then, I'll evaluate running.
Speed walking is the new plan. Not the kind of walking those Olympic chicks did. Just normal healthy jog-like walking around my quaint 'hood. Starting tomorrow. No, tomorrow is Friday. Starting Saturday. Yes, Saturday. After I sleep late and make breakfast for me and my little studious roommate.
.....We'll see how the first attempt goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)