This furniture belonged to Keith's great-grandmother. It has been in storage for who knows how long. After some elbow grease and furniture polish, it's looking like new! I have picked out a great fabric to recover the chairs with. I can't wait to finish those! You know you're a grown up when you have a dining room. This calls for a dinner party... :)
This is the table in our "foyer". Keith got me the beautiful glads as a welcome home surprise. What a sweet husband he is! The pears are my very first art purchase and I'm so proud of them.
We are so excited to be living here now; we finally feel like newlyweds! I cooked dinner last night for the first time. It was our classic spaghetti and salad. Pure marital bliss!
I was able to "set the bar" with my placemats, plates, etc. I felt like such a Susie homemaker.
Tonight, we realized we need some lamps. We have the option of sitting under bright overhead lights or in the dark. That's next on the to-do list....
Tomorrow we will pick up our kitchen table. More pics to come!







0 responses. Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear from readers and each message means a lot to me!
I respond to questions by email. If you leave a question in your comment, please make sure to list your email address or check your profile settings to ensure that it will be visible to me. I want to be able to write you back! :)